Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The other side of the coin: a beautiful video and thoughtful design post about Bitcoin

Some weeks ago I wrote a long post detailing some of my current thoughts about Bitcoin.

This morning, the excellent design blog Fast Company posted a fascinating article on a beautiful video about Bitcoin.

I'm still uncomfortable about equating scarce tradable goods with currency or even currency candidates, but the post provides a lot of food for thought.

If nothing else, the video is worth a view or ten simply as a work of art. It's a breath-takingly gorgeous animation.







2 comments:

saketh321 said...

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. ExcelR Data Analytics Courses In Pune You give readers a lot to think about and I appreciate that kind of writing.

data science said...



Great to become visiting your weblog once more, it has been a very long time for me. Pleasantly this article i've been sat tight for such a long time. I will require this post to add up to my task in the school, and it has identical subject along with your review. Much appreciated, great offer. data science course in nagpur